Advanced Search
Preferences
 Web Results 1 - 1337 for Googlereviews[definition].  

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Free gmail invites Canceled

"Yeap I'm giving 2 free gmail invites to the 10th and the 24th person to comment on this post. good luck!

(remember to leave your name and email on the 10th and 24th)"


I come back from work to find people trying to repost and all this bs. So this invite shit has been canceled till i can figure out a more secure way and fair way of handing these invites out..

UPDATE

The 8th person to post in the shout box gets invites remeber leave your name/lastname/email good luck again sorry about the cheats the first time guys

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I would need one invite if u can spare..i know i am neither 10th nor 24th..but someone has to start.atleast next time mail me an invite if not this time.Thanks in advance.

Madhu.
madhusril@indiatimes.com

Anonymous said...

gogo gadget

Anonymous said...

more spam

Anonymous said...

can't i just spam?

Anonymous said...

love it

Anonymous said...

i guess i can go the cheap way

Anonymous said...

my is kinda like pamela anderson.

shes not really hot or anything but they both have big boobs and hepitatus b

Anonymous said...

ownownage@yahoo.com

Name:Jack

Anonymous said...

10? jon ackerman calistin@msn.com

Anonymous said...

doh ya got me

Anonymous said...

yo yo yo im number 12.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I am Russian. Help me brothers I need a lot of space. Gmail is my only chance :-( .......... :-)

Anonymous said...

BTW I was number 13. My email is dmitry@pochta.ws.
Thank you

Anonymous said...

hello i am really need an gmail account please email me sarrif_9x@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

hi
i know i am not the 24th poster but i hope i can somehow get the gmail account :( i can't afford an account which is so big... and i need it for my job... i have 10mb now but it's very hard and costs money printing the e mails to put them in my archive... i wish i could get the account because it's getting harder and harder

tufty said...

I already have one, so I thought I'd push the counter alonog for someone else.

Anonymous said...

i am the 18th poster
sorry :( i forgot to post my e mail address
jms_n43@hotmail.com
you can delete this comment if needed